Friday, August 2, 2013

Vampire spell, Werewolf symptoms, Alternate Soul, and Indiegogo Update

Third things first! The indiegogo campaign to raise cash for a nightvision camcorder is still up and running (until August 22nd) and I'm happy to give credit below to new contributors!

Last week the list consisted of

Olivia Thurley

Connor Belding

Tyson Andrew

mapleXbubbleXtea 

This week joining the list are

Fox Hound - Who has a youtube channel which you should check out at the following URL

 http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQuxyGTADYvh55wUXVAC_1g/featured

Jasmin Prill Who awesomely donated a very generous amount and has claimed the black One Man Hide and Seek doll as part of her perks so I'll be updating the campaign to reflect that.

Again I want to thank all 6 of you so much for your contributions. Youre efforts will directly improve the channel and possibly get us a step closer to finding something undeniably paranromal. I cant simply put into writing how appreciative I am, thank you!

____________________________________________________________________________

Now onto that paranormal.

The most recent experiment is the video below.

 
 To be clear I have yet to feel anything that I would describe as abnormal or unusual since attempting this one. It didnt come with a symptom list or a description of what to expect so I can only look for anything out of the ordinary.

I am aware this could overlap with the older werewolf experiment but I figure if the mix the worst that happens is I end up in some sort of Underworld 7 or 8 movie.

Jokes aside I'll be sure to update if I do experience any symptoms or side effects that seem to have resulted from either of these experiments.

Inbetween the werewolf and vampire spells I also tried the experiment below.


 Just reaffirming that I didnt notice anything unusual during or after this experiment. I did have someone ask if thats a mustache though. Sorry it is not. They then suggested I actually grow one.

Which lead me to scream at them "THATS NOT PARANORMAL!!!!!"

I'm kidding of course. About the screaming.

Pictured : Not spooky.
 Back on the topic at hand, the alternate soul experiment had a mention at the end of the instructions that if you succeed at this experiment, which I am not sure if I did since I didnt see anything unusual, but regardless it says if you DO succeed that your reflection will always be watching you. Through pretty much any reflective surface. I wanted to address that part because I have not noticed anything different about my reflection since the experiment.

Moving on to some future plans I've got a LOT planned at the moment but I was thinking of doing a livestream if the Indiegogo reaches $300. Let me know what experiments you'd want to see LIVE and I'll try to make a list of the top suggestions. I'll add this to an upcoming video as well because I know the blog here is an acquired taste that not all peers prefer.

No comments:

Post a Comment