Friday, August 23, 2013

Nightvision Fundraiser Final Update + Recent Experiments & Thoughts

The fundraiser is over! For those who werent keeping an eye on it the contributors donated a total of...

         341 dollars!!!

No bullshit. You can take the following URL for proof.

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/peering-deeper-into-the-paranormal/x/3792012

Now I'm sure my excitement doesnt come through in text but believe me I'm thrilled and amazed.

Enough about me though. I want to once again take a moment to show appreciation to everyone who contributed their hard earned cash to help fund a nightvision camcorder to help us all dig deeper and hopefully learn more in the process of eventually finding something undeniably paranormal. The list is below.

Clinton

Jasmen


Sircav


Ethan


Olivia


Connor


Adam


Maple Bubble Tea

Tyson

Dardudeius

and Fox Hound


Fox Hound has a cool youtube channel you should check out by the way - especially if youre into gaming. Just take the following URL

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheFoxHoundGames

Also, speaking of gaming Dardudeius has a channel as well that features similarly awesome content.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Dardudeius

________________________________________________________________

Now you might notice I spelled Jasmen's name right this time if you compare it to her name over on the fundraiser page. Sorry about that Jasmen. Those are people who I am incredibly thankful to for how much they have helped.

Now I'm sure you noticed (if you actually checked the fundraiser) that $341 is not $2000. Its alright though because if you read the fundraiser you can read where I stated that even if we dont reach $2000 for the camcorder I linked on the fundraiser I'll use whatever cash we get (and my own with it) to put together the best nightvision solution I can come up with. That being said I'm ordering the camcorder ASAP even though indiegogo tells me that some of the donations could take up to 15 days to process. Ouch. No worries though, move things around a bit and its fine. I'm also not waiting to thank everyone on video. I'll do 2 thank you videos, youtube be damned. One this weekend and another as soon as the camcorder arrives. In other words one without and one with nightvision.

I really cant thank you enough. All of you. I'm going to try though. I know you donated to support more experiments and thats exactly what I'm going to deliver. Not just more but bigger, deeper, and...well as I typed that I realized how sexual it sounded but you get the idea. Your donation is going towards more of what you wanted, directly. Not spending it on candles or ritualistic daggers, promise. I gotta pick up more candles soon though, that reminds me.

Back on topic. Recent experiments have been fairly light due to the rush at the end of the fundraiser and my schedule as of late but with the nightvision there is a whole list ready to be addressed that were previously difficult to document due to lack of light in processes that prohibited candles or visible (to people) light sources.

I know more than a few people who have been waiting to see durama/bath game and speaking of people waiting I cant tell you how many people have sent me critiques for 2 of the more popular experiments.

One Man Hide and Seek

The Midnight Man/Game

Both of these have seen a hell of a lot of attention and while I've had lots of requests for adjustments on other experiments these have recieved the most by far if you dont count the assorted ouija / spirit / talking board ideas. Now I wont be repeating those 2 until October most likely but I wanted to mention here that anyone who has ANY suggestions for changes to how I attempted them previously should send them in again even if youve already told me your thoughts. I am putting together a consolidated list and I need to double check that I've got everyones ideas accounted for so that I dont miss anything.

I know some people will hate the idea of me repeating anything before I've gotten to their suggestions but dont worry, I dont plan to die any time soon, I'll get to every last one no matter how long it takes.


No comments:

Post a Comment