Saturday, August 17, 2013

Demon Summoning - Lucifuge Rofocale, Nine Times Veronica, Werewolf and Vampire update, + Indiegogo Update + werewolf flower or lycanthropus flower

Last is first and below is the list of people who have taken hard earned cash from their own pockets, wallets, purses, or Vault-Tec Industries safe to contribute to the fundraiser for a nightvision camcorder to improve and support the channel and our efforts looking for something paranormal.

Olivia Thurley

Connor Belding

Tyson Andrew

mapleXbubbleXtea 

Fox Hound - Who has a youtube channel which you should check out at the following URL

 http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQuxyGTADYvh55wUXVAC_1g/featured

Jasmin Prill

and joining the list this week is

Sircav1

which puts us at 161 dollars!








I cant thank you all enough, really. This will be the last blog update before the end of the fundraiser and I want to say one more time, from the bottom of my heart and soul (if I didnt sell it) that I appreciate this very much.

With less than a week left there isnt much time to get the perks you want so be sure if youre reading this and still want to contribute that you get over to the fundraiser at the URL below and donate!

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/peering-deeper-into-the-paranormal/x/3792012

____________________________________________________________

Now lets get to the meat of the blog post.

There are 2 experiments I'd like to mention here for review. The first being an attempt at summoning the demon Lucifuge Rofocale.

Here is what wikipedia has to say about the fellow

"Lucifuge Rofocale (pronounced with a silent 'e'), according to the Grand Grimoire, is the demon in charge of Hell's government by order of Lucifer."

" The name Lucifuge comes from two Latin words; lux (light; genitive lucis), and fugio (to flee),which means "[he who] flees the light". The proper pronunciation of "Rofocal", one should note, is an anagram for Focalor, which is the name of another important demon who is possibly in his servitude."

"
In some modern left-hand path belief systems, the demon Lucifuge is said to be the ruler of the qliphoth Satariel. This belief originally comes from a claimed translation of an ancient Hebrew manuscript made by Eliphas Levi[1] and has since then gained acceptance.
Modern-day occult orders such as Dragon Rouge, the Order of Phosphorus and the Temple of the Black Light incorporate the idea of Lucifuge as one of the eleven rulers (there are ten qliphoths, and the last one, Thaumiel, is split in two, thus making eleven)."

 Now thats all very interesting to you I'm sure but here is the actual experiment below.


I want to briefly mention that you shouldnt cut yourself. Now lets talk about the experiment. In regards to summoning demons I've had lots of advice and suggestions everything from comments saying I'm a moron and "asking for it" whatever 'it' is...I assume demonic violation...

Oh yes.
to messages and PM's linking me to PDF's of the Key of Solomon or detailed instructions. I try to do everything, really, but I simply have to wait and do the hardest or most lengthy processes last. I really wish I had the time to do everything and I will eventually, I promise, but please be patient!

Now next was more recently the experiment Nine Times Veronica which is very similar to Bloody Mary in practice. You can see my attempt and learn more below.


As you can see its not lengthy and just to be clear I didnt notice anything unusual during the experiment.

Last but not least to update on the werewolf and vampire spells I have yet to notice anything strange physically, mentally, emotionally, etc. Nothing strange so far at all, everything is perfectly normal aside from recent minor shoulder injury at work but thats unrelated.

I also wanted to mention a comment I received recently about a special flower called a 'lycanthropus flower' or 'lycanthrope flower'. Some believe that eating the flower or wearing the flower on the night of a specific lunar phase.

Now most seem to claim it grows only in the Balkan Peninsula but others seem to believe its common Monks Hood or Aconitum. I think its possible there is some unknown flower growing in the Balkans but I think the claims that this 'lycanthropus flower' is Monks Hood are a mistake.

I believe its a mistake caused by the fact that Monks Hood or Aconitum is often referred to as Wolf's Bane or wolfsbane. This is because the plant has been used for a very long time to poison wolves or wild dogs. In fact their poison is popular and the plant has been used with arrows for hunting and for warfare.

I'm personally a big fan of poisonous plants but more on that later. For now just be sure to let me know if you have any info on this 'lycanthropus flower'.

If not who knows? Maybe (some day) it will warrant a trip to the Balkan Peninsula to walk around in marshy areas looking for a plant with white, sticky sap and yellow or white flowers. Sounds like fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment